This is a very very common question from clients. “How long will it take to remove my (insert your body part here)?”
This is the million dollar question. Clients want to know this because they want to know what the time commitment will be and how much will all of this cost. NORMAL questions, for sure. Also, difficult to say until we see you for our first consult.
Also, very difficult to pin down exactly until we see how your hair grows.
As you likely know, hair grows in stages. So, the day of your consult, we will look at your hair pattern and we will give you our best guess-timate. But, since we cannot see under your skin, we cannot tell for sure.
What would be fabulous is for us to take a look. I will write down what I think might be a plan for the first month, for example. So, it could be something like this:
1. First appt 15 to 30 minute consult. If you like, I can do a test hair or two to give you and idea of what it will be like. I will examine your skin and hair and will suggest dates and time for your next 4 appointments.
2. Next 4 appointments may be once a week for 15 to 30 minutes, for example.
3. On the 4th appointment, I will write down our next 4 appointments for possibly another 15 to 30 minutes over the next 4 weeks.
4. After seeing your hair growth for 2 months, once a week, I will have a good idea how your hair grows and we will remove as much as we can each week. By the 4th or 5th appointment, we may be able to move you do an EVERY OTHER week appointment.
5. And, then after 2 to 3 months, we may be able to move you to a once a month appointment for 10 to 15 minutes.
Of course, this could be WAY off if you have VERY thick and coarse hair.
The point of this blog is A. It helps to see you before I start quoting any timeframes. B. There are no guarantees, obviously. C. Keeping with our plan will make this all go SO MUCH FASTER. If we cannot commit to 15 to 30 minutes once a week for the first 4 weeks, it might be better to wait. (otherwise you will just have to come for MORE appointments which will cost you money.) D. And to share that most appointments will not be an HOUR or hours and hours.
Is this helpful? Text me if you have any questions. 408-826-908